Rosa makes moving people easy, safe and comfortable. Our range can be broken into two model groups; Standard and Deluxe. With the choice of 22 or 25 seat capacity, as well manual or automatic transmission, it’s clear to see why Rosa is the best-selling bus in its class twelve years running.
Class Leading Features
- Up to 4 more seats than Toyota Coaster.
- Forward position of passenger entrance door makes it easier for driver to see passengers entering/exiting the bus.
- Large bonded passenger windows for unobstructed view.
Technology and Performance
- Michelin tyres.
- Multimedia SAT/NAV unit with Bluetooth and 3 years map upgrades.
- 4.9 litre 4-cylinder engine.
- Independent front suspension.
- Rack-and-pinion steering.
- Dual calliper front disc brakes with electronic wear indicator warning
Safety and Comfort
- Accelerator interlock and pre warning buzzer (prevents vehicle being driven with passenger door open).
- Reverse camera as standard.
- Seatbelts on every seat.
- ADR 59 roll strength compliant.
- Rear air-conditioning system with integrated roof vents located throughout cabin.
- Switchable fresh air duct at rear of vehicle.